To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lexington Park, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ASP/C# Web Developer - Secret Clearance REQUIRED
Nesco Resource • Lexington Park, MD
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This is a contract to hire project.
Our client is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join a team of world class engineers supporting PMA-231 and E2-D ALE Systems. The ideal candidate shall be knowledgeable about the software development life cycle (SDLC) and be able to adhere to coding standards, follow team established software development processes, and use established configuration management tools.
The ideal candidate shall be knowledgeable about the software development life cycle (SDLC) and be able to adhere to coding standards, follow team established software development processes, and use established configuration management tools.
The primary responsibilities of the candidate include web development in ASP.Net and C#, unit testing, and continuous integration with the opportunity to participate in team strategy and improvement. Our diverse team operates in an interactive, collaborative and self-organizing Agile team environment.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or other related technical discipline AND five (5) years of software development experience is required. Four (4) years of experience can be substituted in lieu of a degree.
Clearance Requirement:US Citizen with a DoD Secret clearance or higher
Experience / Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Participate in the full software development life cycle utilizing Agile methodologies
- Object oriented programming
- Experience developing in MVC/MVP
- Experience with developing custom applications with MS Access to include Visual Basic
- Experience with Web APIs, ASP.Net, C#, SQL Server, stored procedures
- Strong software lifecycle management experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with CMMI Client 3 processes
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) including build services and Release Manager
- Experience with project management and/or Scrum/Agile tools (MS Project, Visio, etc.)
- Industry certifications are desired (CISSP, Security , CSM, PMP, etc.)
Is Driving Required?
Full Time / Part Time?
US Security Clearance Required?
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.