To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY 10005
- Erick Alim
- Phone: 321-234-2123
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Telephonic Pharmacy Tech
Healthcare Support • New York, NY
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you an experienced Telecommute Pharmacy Technician looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Description and Daily Responsibilities:
- This is a telecommute or work from home position
- The Telecommute Pharmacy Technician must be a resident in New Jersey or New York to be accessible to come into the office for meetings
- The Telecommute Pharmacy Technician perform telephonic customer outreach to improve health quality outcomes in collaboration with clinical pharmacists
- Provide additional telephonic engagement with providers and pharmacies
- Assess and interpret customer needs and requirements, triaging to a clinical pharmacist when appropriate
- HS Diploma or GED
- Current and unrestricted registered pharmacy technician
- Minimum 3 years of experience working as a pharmacy technician
- Solid understanding of pharmacy claims processing systems including ability to help pharmacies resolve rejected claims
- Ability to navigate MS Office and Windows-based environment
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Spanish/Cantonese/Mandarin speaking pharm techs is preferred but not required
Hours for this Position:
- Monday- Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Overtimes may be required
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- 3-month contract job with possibilities of extension
- Start date of 10/01/2018
- Competitive salary (Up to $ 23.00 per hour), negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this Telecommute Pharmacy Technician position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.