To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lexington Park, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
DoD Secret - Datalink CEC Project Analyst
Nesco Resource • Lexington Park, MD
Posted 3 days ago
We are looking for a professional to provide technical program support to the Networking and Data Links (NDL) team for the Cooperative Engagement Capability (CEC) in the E-2D aircraft.
Government Contract - Opportunity for contract-to-hire based on worker performance, worker attendance and dependability and client business needs
The selected applicant will:
• Interface with various organizations & IPTs internal and external to PMA-231 concerning various technical topics including: interoperability, system upgrades, and technical issues.
• Effectively communicate technical related requirements formally and informally to other organizations, peers, and leadership.
• Provide expertise in SOW Development, Evaluating Proposals, CDRL tracking/review, and support of System Engineering Technical Review (SETR) events.
• Provide Risk & Opportunities Management support, including maintaining configuration control or each risk/issue and/or opportunity by working with the team members to obtain comments.
• Provide schedule support including schedule planning, development and tracking.
A BS or BA Degree is required. ALLOWABLE SUBSTITUTION: An AS or AA Degree and an additional four (4) years of experience; OR an additional eight (8) years of experience may be substituted for a BS or BA Degree.
Minimum Experience Requirement: At least four (4) years relevant experience.
Applicant must have experience with networking configurations on aircraft; Must be familiar with SOWs and CDRLs in a DoD environment; Must be familiar with Cybersecurity/IA concerns in a DoD environment; Must have experience in DoD. Strong MS Office skills required are required. A minimum of SECRET Security clearance is required.
Education/experience is a contract requirement.