OPPORTUNITY IS KNOCKING! WHO'S AT THE DOOR?
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow your career with a company where your customer service dedication will truly be valued? Join our team at Securitas Security Services! Our fundamental values-Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness-serve as guidance for all of our employees in building trust with customers, colleagues and the surrounding community.
We are searching for friendly, motivated individuals who will be responsible for providing a safe place for our customers to do business, while maintaining the highest standards of professionalism and customer service.
Current openings in the Austin area with pay rates of $11.49/hr
Why Join Securitas you as ask?
We make the process easy! We assist in the licensing process and provide clear training paths and development tools for all our employees, from security officers to management.
Tell you MORE? You GOT IT!
- Paid vacation!
- Company Paid Uniforms! (guards supply their own socks, shoes, and belt)
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth and knowledge opportunities!
Everyday Job Functions:
- Maintains all equipment
- Follows post orders
- Access control
- Patrols premises
- Reports suspicious activity
- Responds in emergency situations
- Preserves order
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for Security Officers and armed security work and specific protective device and weapons qualifications.
- Works in environments and under conditions that may require carrying authorized weapons and ammunition, the use of protective gear and devices, and awareness of personal safety and safety of others.
- Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations
Minimum Hiring Standards:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation to and from work.
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months of hire.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- Must have valid driver's license.
Why Wait? Enhance your career by joining our TEAM today!!