Location: Albuquerque, NM
While acting in a lead capacity, the Human Resources Specialist-Senior provides consultation to individual managers or employees in areas including: talent management, performance management, leadership and employee development, talent acquisition, organizational change, and employee relations. The HR Business Partner is responsible for proactively supporting all aspects of strategic and tactical HR support. This includes providing strategic and operational HR advice, coaching, development and support to the functional businesses; acting as the single point of contact for the leaders; and serving as a point of contact for all people related issues.
- Partner with Government organization to deliver HR services such as workforce planning, organizational design and talent management.
- Coach and provide guidance to managers with respect to employee relations and ensure the alignment of HR strategies to support the achievement of business priorities.
- Plan, coordinate and evaluate the execution of HR strategies and solutions within the assigned client groups.
- Support the implementation of HR programs and processes such as performance and compensation management, talent reviews, recruitment and onboarding, health and safety, and employee development.
- Guide managers on the governance and effective application of employment laws, HR policies, procedures and programs.
- Analyze metrics to provide insight into trends and propose appropriate interventions to achieve business goals and increase employee engagement, development and retention.
- Act as a change agent for best practices in the delivery of human resources solutions.
- Partner with HR counterparts located in US sites to ensure alignment of HR services across functions and countries.
- Other duties as assigned
Deliver support and expertise in the areas of Affirmative Action and OFCCP compliance in accordance with policies and best practices.
Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management or related discipline. Relevant work experience and training may be considered in lieu of a degree, like Office of Personnel Management's (OPM) Crediting Combinations of Education and Experience standard
5-8 Years demonstrated/practical hands-on experience in a Human Resource Management or Generalist role. Strong computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, web-based applications and HR-related systems.
Employee must possess and maintain a Top-Secret/SCI security clearance and must be willing to consent to a CI Polygraph. Each employee must have the required final security clearance at work performance start date. Must be a US citizen.
Work may involve sitting or standing for extended periods of time. Position may require typing and reading from a computer screen. Must have sufficient mobility, including but not limited to bending, reaching, and kneeling to complete daily duties in a timely and efficient manner. May include lifting weight up to thirty (30) pounds as necessary.
Galapagos Federal Systems, LLC reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Positions functions and qualifications may vary depending on business needs.
Galapagos Federal Systems, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status or legally protected characteristics.