Description Job Description:
Test Automation Engineer
Leidos Civil Transportation Solutions is seeking a Test Automation Engineer with experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS). The test automation engineers' duties include designing automation scripts and finding solutions for automation problems. You should also be committed to developing skills in order to provide up-to-date solutions. The successful test automation engineer should be exceptionally accurate and possess a superior mathematical aptitude. The test automation engineer should be proficient in the JAVA programming language with functional knowledge of the page based design framework and have excellent time management skills.
The OARS program is an exciting new contract award that will begin to move Air Traffic safety data into the cloud to provide rapid review of real time data for the purposes of making air travel safer for air carriers and travelers. Test integration will be performed using the AGILE-SCRUM method of engineering.
Test Automation Engineer responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Design and develop JAVA test automation scripts using Selenium and J-Meter within the ECLIPSE/MAVEN framework around a set of system requirements.
• Generate test reports for each thread that reflect pass/fail status for each test execution
• Demonstrate test results informally and formally with the customer
• Develop test documentation (test plan, test cases, test report), execute test cases/activities, analyze, report and track defects and report test results.
• Researching issues and opening new problem trouble reports to software along with all the necessary data that captures the issue.
• Collaborating with QA Analysts and Software Developers to develop solutions.
• Keeping updated with the latest industry developments.
• Requires Bachelors of Science and a minimum of 4+ years of relevant test automation professional experience or Masters with 2+ years of prior relevant experience.
• Understanding of the AGILE-SCRUM engineering model using ATLASSIAN JIRA repository.
• Proven knowledge of the page based design model developed in a JAVA environment.
• Advanced experience using the following environment and test automation tools:
• Work with the Software Development Team to integrate Test Automation into the CI/CD pipeline
• Strong integration skills
• Excellent communication skills with both internal and external customers
• Ability to attain a public trust government clearance
Desired Skills:External Referral Bonus:
• AWS solutions architect certification
• Ability to perform load based testing on a designed application & communicate results
• Knowledge of the Zehpyr JIRA plug-in
IneligibleExternal Referral Bonus $:Potential for Telework:
Yes, 100%Clearance Level Required:
NoScheduled Weekly Hours:
Systems IntegrationPay Range:
Amazon Web Services
Scrum (Software Development)