Human Resources (HR) ManagerCompensation:
$60000.00 to $75000.00 yearly
Robert Half Finance & Accounting has partnered with a dynamic company in Henderson County in need of a Human Resources Manager. If you would thrive in a growing company within the manufacturing industry, then this role is for you! For fastest consideration on this role, please email a resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Human Resources (HR) Manager
What you will get to do everyday:
- Enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Implements employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends as well as directing the processing of benefit claims
- Handles employee relations through planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results and counseling employees and supervisors.
- Act as a backup for payroll when needed
- 3+ years' of experience in Human Resources
- Payroll processing experience required
- Manufacturing experience desired, but not required
- Excellent time-management and multi-tasking skills
- A passion for creating and implementing processes to enhance an organization
For fastest consideration on this role, please email a resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Human Resources (HR) Manager
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professoinals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Human Resources (HR) Manager.