To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jackson, MS
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Consultant IV&V
Public Consulting Group, Inc. • Jackson, MS
Posted 23 days ago
Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) is a leading public sector management consulting and operations improvement firm that partners with health, education, and human services agencies to improve lives. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, PCG has over 2,000 professionals in more than 50 offices around the US, in Canada and in Europe. PCG’s Technology Consulting practice offers a full spectrum of quality Information Technology (IT) services to help state and local government agencies at every stage of the IT life cycle. Through its specialized IT services, PCG’s Technology Consulting team finds cost-effective ways to help agency partners deliver successful IT systems that enhance the lives of the user base. To learn more, visit http://www.publicconsultinggroup.com/technologyconsulting/.
The Senior Consultant will be conducting IV&V oversight and assessment activities for a legacy health claims processing system and the project to build its replacement. As such, the PD must be knowledgeable and practiced in all aspects of information technology system life cycle development processes. Duties for this project include monitoring tasks, processes and deliverables of the replacement vendor. The Senior Consultant ensures the IV&V review and reporting tasks are synchronized with the overall project schedule. They must manage the oversight tasks of the IV&V team in a multi-vendor environment, and support the client in its responsibilities of reviewing the vendor work products and processes for acceptance. They finalize all written assessment reports developed by the IV&V team and oversees the recommendations developed by IV&V to ensure they address risk, provide actionable input, and are tracked to completion.Responsibilities
• Establish and implement project management and technical processes, methodologies, and tools to minimize risk and validate content.
• Lead the IV&V team in review and assessment of replacement vendor tasks and work products, including providing recommendations for acceptance.
• Directs delivery of all IV&V work products.
• Monitor the scope of the replacement project to ensure that prioritized tasks remain the focus of the project team.
• Support the client management and stakeholders to plan for and address risks and issues as they occur, in an effort to ensure that the project remains on schedule and within budget.
• Act as IV&V point of contact for client management.
• Must be flexible and adaptable in dealing with ambiguous situations on a consistent basis.
• Have extensive experience in the implementation, operations, and maintenance of an MMIS, EA, or E&E system or other health care claims processing or eligibility system project;
• Have the ability to adapt to ambiguous situations on a consistent basis;
• Have extensive knowledge in system requirements definition and analysis, test plan definition and execution, and performance measurement;
• Be knowledgeable in Enterprise Architecture, network communications, and infrastructure development and interoperability;
• Be able to work independently and lead specific tasks;
• Have a minimum of two (2) years of Enterprise Governance
• oversight experience; and
• Have a minimum of three (3) years of experience in Enterprise Architecture where some of the experience includes Enterprise Service Bus models.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) or Master Project Management (MPM) certification, or have an industry equivalent certification,
• A minimum of five (5) years of large scale (multi-million dollar) project management experience with at least two (2) of those five (5) years in project management of an MMIS, EA, or E&E system or other health care claims processing or eligibility system project.
• IV&V experience