Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for an Oracle/Informatica developer to work in Fidelity’s Brokerage Technology Business Unit in Durham, NC.Role Description
The Fidelity Brokerage Technology (FBT) Business Intelligence group is looking for a Oracle/Informatica developer to be a core member of a Analytics Team.Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technology related field (e.g. Engineering, Computer Science, etc.) required, Master’s degree a plus
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in architecting, designing and developing highly scalable distributed data processing systems
- 8 + years of experience in oracle, pl/sq. and proficiency in performance tuning.
- 5+ years of development experience in Informatica.
- 2+ years of experience with DevOps, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (Jenkins, Stash).
- Experience and comfort executing projects in Agile environments (Kanban and Scrum).
- You enjoy analyzing data, identifying gaps, issues, patterns and trends
- You can analyze application dependencies and conduct impact assessment of changes
- You have a good understanding of database design concepts - Transactional / Data mart / Data warehouse etc.
- Experience with shell scripting, control M
- Willing to participate on weekend on call rotation
- Extremely good interpersonal skills with ability to work with cross functional teams located across geographies
- Good interpersonal and client-handling skills with the ability to manage expectations and explain technical detail.
- Ability to multitask, prioritizes tasks, and quickly adjusts in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work effectively with geographically dispersed team.
- Ability to handle complex information with accuracy and attention to detail.
- A methodical, investigative and inquisitive mind; together with creative abilities.
- Excellent conflict management and negotiation skills
- Eager to learn and continuously develop personal and technical capabilities.
- High level of commitment, initiative, vision and enthusiasm
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Solid team player and able to mentor junior team members
At Fidelity, you can find it all here. We reward results-oriented, hardworking individuals with a work environment that cultivates diversity, partnership and collaboration as well as encourages innovative ideas and fresh thinking. We recognize the value that employees’ individual differences can add to the forward-thinking and strong future of our company.
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity’s U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity’s diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Informatica/Oracle Developer.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, please contact our HR team at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Informatica/Oracle Developer .
Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Informatica/Oracle Developer.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.
Scrum (Software Development)
Agile Software Development