To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Newark, NJ 07102
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Pennoni Associates Inc. • Newark, NJ
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Pennoni Associates, established in 1966, is a multidiscipline engineering and design consulting firm that provides personalized services and solutions to meet the needs of our diverse clients. Pennoni provides services to local, state, and federal government clients, private, commercial, industrial, and construction clients as well as to other professional firms.
Pennoni Associates is currently seeking a Construction Inspector with experience consistent, but not limited to:
- Working in the field at construction sites as a quality assurance representative inspecting and documenting construction work and performing construction materials testing
- Monitoring one or more of the following for compliance with the drawings and specifications and documenting work performed: public works infrastructure in nature, specifically roadway, bridge, highway, and traffic signals, utilities, etc.
- Creating and maintaining healthy relationships with clients, contractors and others; Acting as a liaison when necessary to make sure all parties are informed of all progress
- Being responsible for making sure all paperwork is complete and accurate with State, Local and Federal Requirements
- Ability to read drawings and specifications, write reports, create sketches, communicate and coordinate with the engineers, contractors, and clients
Why Work With Us?
Pennoni Associates Inc., an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, has been named as one of the Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. According to the results of the surveys, Pennoni has built a great workplace where its employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do. Our excellent work relationships are strengthened because of our unique ability to anticipate and exceed expectations of our clients by using multi-disciplined engineering, ensuring the continued success of their projects and our firm.
- Bachelors Degree in related field
- 1-3 years related experience
- ACI Concrete Field Testing Technician Grade I
- Must also be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to properly document materials
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team