To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Burbank, CA 91505
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Full Time Retail Supervisor
Advantage Solutions • Burbank, CA
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Full-Time Retail Supervisor
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! Our Retail Merchandising Team is seeking a competitive and ambitious Supervisor with proven experience managing and motivating associates, increasing sales, and merchandising. The Retail Supervisor is responsible for achieving and maintaining all client and customer standards by overseeing and directing activities of associates within assigned territories. The ideal candidate works closely with Business Development Managers, Brands, Retail Managers, and other retail personnel to ensure business objectives are met.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider, and build your career working with amazing people earning competitive pay! Apply today!
What We Offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Training and Skills Development workshops
- Generous Paid Time-Off
What You’ll Do:
- Manage and direct retail associates, conduct store audits, execute and complete all retail projects.
- Maintain Client objectives by ensuring product(s) are fully stocked, correctly signed, properly faced, and set to schematics.
- Establish and maintain client relationships including work appointments.
- Consistently monitor and actively regulate expenses with regard to position and team budget standards.
- Accurate and timely communication, administrative, and coaching duties with direct reports.
- Associate's Degree Preferred.
- 4 years of applicable retail experience, including 2 years in a supervisory role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to accurately complete multiple duties with frequent changes and competing deadlines.
- Basic computer skills and Microsoft Office proficiency.