To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Territory Manager (North Texas) - Dallas, TX
Hubbell Inc • Dallas, TX
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
This position manages the HPS Utility business through end user accounts and authorized distributors in the North Texas marketplace. The Territory Manager is responsible for knowledge of the HPS Products, planning & tracking the opportunities within the area and growing the HPS relationship/position with the end user customers & distributors in this geography.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop functional knowledge of the position by understanding the drivers of the Hubbell Power Systems organization, Business Units and products . Manage relationships within all levels of the customer base
- Meet/exceed overall sales quota while driving Hubbell Power Systems market share growth
- Effectively manage distributor relationships
- Assist Regional Vice President of Sales in territory planning/forecasting and the development of a strategic growth strategy
- Manage key end user accounts through consistent exposure for HPS and an understanding of the key drivers to their business and spending
- Maximize product approvals for all product lines
- Develop and execute a short-term and long-term plan for overall market share growth
- Analyze market to identify new business opportunities
Level of Decision Making:
• Control over key accounts and strategic decision made to place HPS in the best possible position
• Control of the relationship of all sales channel partners in place within the assigned territory
Skills and Experience
- Utility experience is desired
- Exposure to key customers in the North Texas geography
- BA / BS in Business or Engineering
- 5 (+) years of field sales experience in Utility or related industry
- Strength in effective communication by projecting self-confidence, authority, and enthusiasm
- Strength in the ability to make continuous use of technology to improve sales performance
- Strength in prioritization of tasks in order to devote the appropriate time to strategic areas of importance
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.