To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Healdsburg, CA 95448
- Jacquie Tamaya
- Phone: 1-888-474-1702
- Phone:: 416-620-5216
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Service Manager - Diesel Trucks & Trailers
Mechanics Hub • Healdsburg, CA
Posted 28 days ago
A leading truck repair facility with over 55 years of continuous growth in Healdsburg, CA is immediately hiring an organized and results-oriented Service Manager to oversee the daily operations of their shop and drive continued success.
WHAT DO THEY OFFER YOU?
- Competitive Wages + Annual Bonus
- Comprehensive Benefits
- 401K + Profit Sharing
- Relocation Assistance
Reporting directly to the Service Director, the Heavy Truck Service Manager will effectively manage and coordinate training for a team of diesel technicians and work flow while developing, communicating, enforcing, and monitoring Service Department processes to ensure customer satisfaction and department profitability. The Diesel Service Manager will also be responsible for developing business with existing and new customers, handling warranties, fostering a safe work environment, and P&L reporting.
SERVICE MANAGER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- 5 years supervisory or management experience preferably from a dealership or fleet environment
- Previous bumper to bumper service, repair, and maintenance experience on a variety of class 8 trucks (i.e. Freightliner, Volvo, Mack, Peterbilt, Kenworth etc.) and trailers (i.e. flatbeds, tankers, etc.)
- Excellent customer service skills, strong business acumen, and proficiency with computer software programs
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record. Ability to obtain a CDL-A license if hired.
The successful Service Manager must submit to pre-employment background checks (Criminal, Employment, Physical, Drug, and Driving).
Compensation: $75,000 - $100,000+/year + Annual Bonus. Comprehensive Benefits Available 1st of the Month after 60 Days Employment (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance) + 3% Matching 401K & Profit Sharing After 1 Year + Cell Phone + Laptop + PTO (Vacation, Holidays, Sick Days) + Company Provided Uniforms and Cleaned. Relocation Assistance available on a case-by case basis.
Shift: Days, 7:30am - 5:30pm (Monday - Friday). Must be flexible to work Saturday (8am -12pm) depending on operational needs.
Direct Toll Free: 1-888-474-1702