Olgoonik is an Equal Opportunity Employer - EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability
This opportunity is contingent upon contract award, expected summer of 2021.
Quality Assurance (QC) Section Lead with a proven capability to establish and maintain an internal quality control program consistent with the requirements of this contract.
Education and/or Experience:
- 10+ years of related work experience qualifying for the respective position and possession of a High School diploma, or five (5) years of related work experience qualifying for the respective position and possession of a relevant Associate's college/university degree.
- 2+ years' specific experience supervising quality control functions in an activity involved in the receipt, storage, issue and care of Government supplies and equipment.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be expert in in DoD supply principles and processes. Must be thoroughly familiar with current methods and techniques being applied to the measurement of the quality of performance in a logistics environment. This must include the application of various sampling techniques identifying deficiencies.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- As required by the contract, must possess appropriate level clearance (TS clearance and SCI eligible).
- It is required that specified personnel have access to Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI).
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must be willing to obtain a CI poly
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to be able to occasionally stand; walk; sit; use hands and /or fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; operated vehicles and office equipment, reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop; kneel; talk or hear; taste or smell. Physical and psychological capabilities are required which allow him/her to perform activities during sustained periods of intense concentration, working with electrical hazards, under adverse weather conditions, in confined and restricted areas. The ability to climb and work at heights; lift and carry heavy loads of at least 50 pounds;
Travel not anticipated, but if required at certain times will be less than 25%. OCONUS travel might be required.
General warehouse environment
Sensitive Compartmented Information (Sci Clearance)
Counter Intelligence Polygraph (Ci Clearance)
Top Secret (Ts Clearance)