To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Louis, MO
- Nova Owsley
- Phone: 8652945608
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Electrical Drafting Technician
System One • St. Louis, MO
Posted 30 days ago
System One is seeking an Electrical Drafting Technician in the St. Louis, MO office.
Must be a U.S. citizen or Green Card holder.
MUST PASS BACKGROUND AND DRUG SCREEN.
4 Month Assignment. (Local Talent ONLY)
Hours Per Week: 40.00
- This position is responsible for revising existing drawings and preparing drawings of basic components from explicit verbal or written instructions or detailed sketches. This position successfully plots drawings; learns and follows company and client drafting standards and procedures; learns the practices of a selected discipline. Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma and course work in drafting technology or specialized CAD certification.
- Associate's degree in computer aided drafting and design desirable.
- Entry-level position (zero to two years of professional drafting experience).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Previous internship and/or related consulting experience preferred.
- Mastered basic commands of at least one type of CAD system (ability to occasionally use higher-level commands, timesaving programs and routines).