To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Redlands, CA
- Vaco - Orange County
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
BUSINESS ANALYST - REDLANDS, CA - FT OPPORTUNITY
Vaco Technology • Redlands, CA
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Promotes the organizational values of TIO and the operating philosophy of SCOPE.
- Promotes safety as a business value vs. business priority, through training, focusing, and informing others about company safety practices and procedures.
- Consults with management, reviews and reports on project progress, determines time frames, and defines procedures for enhancing business system to provide solutions for projects.
- Assists directors and project managers in coordinating activities of project personnel to ensure projects progress on schedule and within budget
- Provides integration support between customer systems and internal systems and possesses solid knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems, EDI interfaces, Radio Frequency and Voice task driven systems.
- Actively coordinates operational requirements and IT capacity to ensure customer needs are met and efficiencies are achieved.
- Sets and monitors progress in meeting Operating Unit expectations, providing consistent communication between IT and Operations to properly meet goals and objectives.
- Provides a single point of contact for Operating Unit into IT and acts as a conduit between the two organizations.
- Collaborates consistently with warehouse floor to understand requirements and systematic changes to enhance service, efficiency, and quality.
- Makes recommendations for process enhancements, actively participating in Operating Unit continuous improvement efforts.
- Participates in Business Process Modeling sessions, acting as a documentarian, co-facilitator, facilitator, and/or subject matter expert in sketch sessions.
- Conducts interviews and performs analysis in order to create Business Cases for projects.
- Conducts preliminary investigation for all project requests. Reviews requirements, specifications, test, support and training plans to ensure they are in line with business objectives on projects.
- Participates in Business Process Management group efforts to collect and analyze metrics and continually improve processes owned by the group.
- Ensures IT related processes are documented and applied to operational SOP's and Work Instructions.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university (Required).
- Five to seven years of related work experience, coordinating technical and operational requirements, including application and process efforts.
- Ability to work in a matrix reporting relationship between IT and assigned Operations.
3-5 Years of Logistics experience is required
. Strong experience (3+ Years) in defining, testing and implementing business application to support operational execution required.
- Experience defining systemic requirements through operational observations and communication with floor level associates and management.
- Experience with project management techniques including planning, organizing, directing, and controlling short and long-term projects.
- Experienced users of MS Office applications, include MS Project, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Prior experience with projects target at implementing Warehouse Management Systems integrations and new client start-ups.
Please submit your resume if interested and qualified!