Plant 10 - Bronx - Bronx, NYPosition Type
Not SpecifiedSalary Range
$17.00 - $17.00 HourlyTravel Percentage
Overnight/Early MorningJob Category
Overnight Early Morning Hours 30 Hours per week.
Hours and Schedule may vary for business needs.Overnight Warehouse Lead Driver:
This is an hourly (non-exempt) and non-CDL position working both in the warehouse and driving doing residential deliveries of various publications in the early morning, third shift hours.
PCF is a Distribution Service Provider focused on the delivery needs of the high-density, high-pressure Northeast region. PCF has almost 40 years of experience completing deliveries from southern New Jersey to southern New Hampshire. Benefits:
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plans
- Paid Time Off
Why Join Us:
- Vehicle Reimbursement Program
If you take pride in working hard in a fast-paced environment to serve customers, you could be part of a dynamic team that supports thousands of deliveries every night. PCF has a career path with a proven record that encourages internal growth across the organization along with on the job training to help you develop your skills for the future.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Unloads newspapers from delivery trucks
- Assists in dispatching newspapers to delivery drivers
- Drives routes using personal vehicle, covers open routes and delivers newspapers to residences.
- Other duties and tasks may be required as assigned by management
QualificationsESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONSKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Required Physical Abilities
- May be required to be trained and be able to use the pallet jack or other warehouse equipment.
- Must have access to a reliable vehicle, valid driver's license in the state where residing, and automobile insurance at limits required by PCF.
- Ability to use computer and other office equipment.
- Able to unload bundles of newspapers (30 - 50 lbs each) multiple times on a daily basis.
- Able to operate automobile.
- Able to work in a warehouse type environment.
- Able to function at night in adverse conditions.
*Proper insurance requirements are required for this position - BODILY INJURY
- per person $100,000 / per occurrence - $300,000; PROPERTY DAMAGE
- $50,000 or a combined, $300,000 single limit of liabilityWORK FOR PCF. START SOMETHING BIG.
- Audio Equipments
- Forklift Truck
- Stock Control
- Vehicle Insurance