We are looking for Emergency Medicine Nurse Practitioners to join our democratic, physician-owned and managed group in the suburban Northern Virginia and Washington, DC metro area. For more than 30 years, we’ve collaborated with our hospital partners to provide greater patient satisfaction, outstanding care, and improved outcomes.
Although VEMA has expanded considerably over the years, we understand and appreciate the importance of a career and personal life that coexist and that's why invest in our most important assets – our people. We offer flexible scheduling, paid time off, and a supportive and rewarding work environment.
- Lucrative Compensation structure with significant Shift and Experience based premiums
- Comprehensive Paid Benefits, Malpractice, 401k, CME, and Paid Vacation
- 50,000 Annual Visits, 33 hours of APP Coverage within 182-bed community hospital
- Awarded for 10th year in a row an "A" from The Leapfrog Group's Hospital Safety Grade
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital named a 100 Top Hospitals® by Truven Health Analytics
- Ranked a Top 5 Hospital by U.S. News 2022-23 in the Washington, DC metro area
Home to some of the best places to live near Washington, D.C., and consistently ranked among the “most livable” regions of the country, Northern Virginia is a paradise for culture vultures, history buffs, and outdoor enthusiasts alike. From museums to murals, the region rooted in D.C.’s renowned arts and history scene is the best place to stimulate your creative and intellectual sides and families moving to Northern Virginia can be assured that, no matter which district their home is in, they will access some of the best public education in the nation.
Contact Us Today!
We are actively interviewing candidates that have prior Emergency Department experience. Apply online, and we will be in contact to answer any questions and get you started.
- Nursing Care
- Disease Management
- Intensive Care Unit
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Critical Care