Apex Systems is in search of MULTIPLE Mechanical Assembler/Deburr candidates for a great industrial and commercial electronics client in Dallas, TX.
We have included some basic details below, if you are interested please reach out to Alyssa Casey at Email blocked - click to apply.
Day to Day Responsibilities: Perform finishing operations such as drilling, tapping, breaking edges, finishing threads, grinding, deburring, polishing, chamfering and blending surfaces to facilitate the complete of precision machined parts per engineering requirements.
- Experience working with X-Acto knives and power deburr tools, interpreting blueprints.
- Experience using go/no go tread gages and Deltronic pins
- Familiar with deburring metals; steel, aluminium, titanium, and iron.
- 4 years of mechanical assembly experience
- Experience using a drill press, drill jigs, and knowledge of vibratory deburr
Location: Dallas, TX
- Duration: 6 month contract to hire
- Rate: Depending on experience
- Shift: 2nd shift
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178