Under general direction, provides all levels of end user PC support. Coordinates configuration, installation and general troubleshooting of PC hardware and software. Implements hardware and software testing. Provides customer service and basic user training to internal customers. Performs restorative and maintenance actions either remotely or at the end user's location to resolve problems, using basic troubleshooting and technical skills. Provides status reports, problem summaries, and project status as required. Act as a liaison between IT and the Business Unit or a facility. Manage projects related to work in their region. Will work with other IT specialists to help resolve reported issues regardless of the area of expertise.
* Interact with clients on computer equipment, setup functions, and IT processes daily.
* Tackle problems, resolve them, and assign advanced IT issues to appropriate group(s).
* Follow all policies, procedures, processes, and guidelines.
* Contribute to and maintain system standards.
* It is necessary to provide detailed documentation of all issues in the company service desk system.
* Respond to service desk tickets in a timely manner.
* Responsible for organizing, planning, and prioritizing your multiple job activities.
* Configure and deploy company computer systems.
* Support multiple locations in the region, some remotely.
* Perform hardware inventories when required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS
* High School diploma, GED or equivalent education
* A minimum of 5 years relevant work experience and/or specialized training
* Have experience diagnosing and repairing PC hardware.
* Be proficient in conducting both PC Software and Hardware upgrades.
* Needs basic printer and multi-function device configuration, maintenance, and repair knowledge.
* Show a demonstrable understanding of network configuration and problem solving networking issues.
* Knowledgeable on the use of cloud storage and utilization.
* Self-directed and results oriented with the ability to work expertly and with little supervision.
* Travel Time - 50%
* Must have excellent communication skills involving all verbal, nonverbal and written communications
* Must have strong interpersonal skills, such as articulation and listening when supporting clients
* Be self-motivated, while also being a team player, who can work with people at all levels of the organization
* Must be able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
* Advanced knowledge Windows 10
* Intermediate knowledge in Office 365
* Knowledgeable in Bitlocker encryption
* Understanding of Thycotic - Privileged Account Manager
* Experience with Two-Factor Authentication
- Bit Locker Drive Encryption
- Cloud Storage
- Computer Architectures
- Computer Equipment