Home Instead is currently hiring for Caregiver's on all shifts in Manitowoc County.
Mornings, Afternoons and Evenings are all available.
Do you love caring for others? Maybe you've been a family Caregiver, you've worked in facilities and need a change, or you just want to make a difference in the life of a senior. Enjoy a rewarding career helping seniors age at home with compassion, dignity and respect.
Home Instead provides non-medical services such as:
- Light Housekeeping
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Errands & Incidental Transportation
- Dressing, Toileting and Bathing Assistance
We can offer you:
- Part-time and full-time hours
- Flexible schedules = we work around your availability!
- Educational classes and paid Caregiver training (no experience necessary)
- Competitive wages, cell phone discounts, referral programs, 401K, fun company culture
- Supportive office staff and much more!!
Core Value - We only have one core value, Love(v) or Love the verb. It is demonstrated by our CEO (God) and our eight key attributes: Patient, Kindness, Humility, Selflessness, Respectfulness, Forgiveness, Honesty and Commitment.
At Home Instead our helpful office staff appreciate, train and support our amazing Caregiver group. Whether you have a little experience or are a seasoned professional, you will find Home Instead a very special place to be a Caregiver . Enjoy a great work/life balance and work for a company that lets you choose your workdays.
- Valid drivers license, auto insurance and 3 years driving experience
- Ability to be bonded and insured
- Commit to a minimum of a one shift in a pay period
- Care for clients with dignity and respect and thrive to teach others about Love(v).
If you are interested in learning more about our Caregiver positions.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Hardworking And Dedicated