Join Our Team!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Regional Sales Manager
Are you seeking an entrepreneurial, empowering workplace that allows you to:
• Develop a career track
• Leverage your current skills while developing new skills
• Work with an incredible team of people
Sunbelt Rentals--the fastest growing rental business in North America--is seeking a Regional Sales Manager. As a Regional Sales Manager, you will coach and develop sales representatives in order to drive revenue within the region, including the design and delivery of sales training, sales rep ride-a-longs and follow up, as well as the management of specific assigned accounts or initiatives.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Implement Sales Training Programs for all Pump & Power Outside Sales Representatives
• Reinforce all Sales Training through PC Visits and Sales Rep Ride A Longs
• Increase Revenue within the region
• Manage the progress and development of sales reps through effective follow ups and consistent reviews with the PCM and Regional Manager.
• Manage and develop specific key or assigned accounts within the region
• Develop and Deliver in depth sales and market segment training for Sales Staff and PCMs
• Assist in the Design and Management of Large Projects relevant to area of responsibility
• Monitor competition relevant to area of responsibility for new opportunities or trends in the market, develop action plans for growth or change in response to these trends
• Support the overall strategy of the company and the Pump & Power group
• Manage specific projects on an as needed basis to drive revenue and maximize return on investment
• Identify and develop opportunities with specific customers or market segments within the region to drive revenue and maximize return on investment
• Develop sales presentations and coach OSRs on effective presentation skills
• Must be experienced and comfortable with sales techniques and strategies
• Must be well versed and proficient in all Pump & Power product lines
• Must have a high level of technical and mechanical knowledge relevant to their assigned product lines and areas of responsibility
• Must have a complete understanding of customer market segments relevant to their assigned product lines and areas of responsibility
• Must be able to train on all facets of assigned product lines and areas of responsibility including sales, customer development and service
• Must possess excellent communication and presentation skills
• Extensive Travel Required including overnight 3-4 nights per week
• Must be highly responsible and able to manage time and schedule for effective business development
• Must be physically able to work in jobsite environment for extensive periods as needed to include lifting up to 50lbs, bending, squatting, crouching, reaching
• Must be physically able to work in extreme environments including heavy rain, wind or temperatures
• Extensive Night / Weekend work required due to emergency response nature of the customer market segments serviced
The physical demands of this role require bending, squatting, crouching, reaching, lifting 50 pounds or more, and working indoors/outdoors when required by the job. The above description is not a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day. Reasonable accommodations may be made to comply with applicable laws. Sunbelt Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer — Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran and any other protected class.
Gear up for an exciting career!
If a current Sunbelt Rentals employee has referred you for an employment opportunity please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their regional recruiter.