Senior ServiceNow Developer
Currently seeking to hire a senior ServiceNow Developer, to become part of the ITSM tools engineering team as we build out a world class IT Service Management platform for the enterprise. As a ServiceNow Developer, you will be a technical engineer working to develop, design and own technical solutions on the ServiceNow platform. You will provide administration, application development, maintenance and technical support by using good practice web programming techniques to configure robust solutions to the client utilizing the ServiceNow platform. You will develop scripts to implement user stories and complete tasks to meet sprint timelines.
• Overall responsibility for the successful planning, execution, monitoring, control, and closure of all technical tasks related to configuration and implementation of all aspects of the ServiceNow platform.
• This will be a hands on, DevOps role – you design it, you build it, you support it.
• Efficient and effective throughput of delivering on requests ranging from new and modification of Service Catalogs, configuration and functionality changes, and administration.
• Provide software coding and customization including, but not limited to: screen tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, integration, scripting, table creation/management, third party software integrations, and custom application development.
• Update and maintain a comprehensive testing protocol for ServiceNow instance upgrades with the purpose of certifying all applications for use after the upgrade completes.
• Coordinate and solve complex technical data and transformation issues.
• Obtain and analyze/interpret business requirements to purpose sustainable solutions in ServiceNow.
• Answer “how to” technical and application configuration questions.
• 3+ years of experience ServiceNow development and architecture
• Strong knowledge of Web 2.0 Technologies (Angular, Java Scripting, XML, HTML, AJAX,), SaaS applications and SOAP Web Service integrations.
• Solid understanding of the application development lifecycle process, including requirement gathering and analysis, design, coding, testing, quality assurance, implementation, issue tracking, version control, deployment and project management.
• Primary focus on keeping the platform available and enhanced to meet business needs; experience with the ITOM (event, discovery, service mapping), Software Asset Management, and IT Service Management products and their interdependencies is desired.
• Highly skilled and proficient in using development tools with the analytical and problem-solving skills necessary to troubleshoot and provide user support.
• Excellent understanding of emerging service delivery solutions, technologies, and methodologies.
• Experience with extending the ServiceNow schema to custom applications.
• Excellence in time management and organization skills with an aptitude toward creative problem-solving.
• Self-starter with a record of accomplishment in managing multiple complex tasks.
• Innovative, creative, self-directed…a great leader and team player!
• Strong communication, presentation, and writing skills.
• ServiceNow Professional certification required.
Ajax (Programming Language)