Experience a place of energy, passion, and excitement. A place where the joy of discovery and uncommon artistry blend to create exhilarating buying experiences—for true beauty enthusiasts. At Ulta Beauty, we’re transforming the world one shade, one lash, one cut at a time. Because beauty is powerful.
If you seek greater purpose—a place of vision, mission, and lived values—where voices are heard, contributions valued and recognized and growth opportunities abound, consider Ulta Beauty. Nowhere else are the possibilities quite this beautiful.
THE IMPACT YOU CAN HAVE:
As an Ulta Beauty General Manager, you will ensure operational excellence and superior guest experiences by leading a team of 4-5 retail and salon/services managers within your assigned store. This is your opportunity to steer top-level productivity, while modeling the passion and commitment to all things beauty Ulta Beauty is known for. Through performance, people, and processes, you will not only generate deeper levels of passion in—and opportunities for—your direct reports and associates, but enhance the reputation of your store in your local market, making Ulta Beauty the “go to” for Beauty Enthusiasts who want simple, enjoyable and discovery-rich buying experiences.
If all of this sounds interesting, you’ll be tasked with accomplishing these goals by:
- Championing and modeling the Ulta Beauty mission, vision and values
- Meeting/exceeding sales, profitability and operational goals
- Promoting the Ulta Beauty loyalty and guest service programs
- Forecasting/adjusting payroll and scheduling associates to maximize productivity and workload
- Enhancing the Ulta Beauty brand through “wow” guest experiences, associate engagement, building a high-performance environment that inspires and encourages true teamwork
- Reviewing/interpreting financial and operational reporting, including store visit and audit results
- Identifying underperforming metrics and generating strategic solutions that leverage existing tools, programs and resources
- Attracting, hiring and retaining a diverse team of top talent
- Training, coaching and developing direct reports
- Modeling a culture of open, honest communication by sharing relevant enterprise strategies and corporate messaging
- Ensuring adherence to all Ulta Beauty policies, procedures and standards, including merchandising and visual updates
- Protecting company assets and minimizing loss according to store standards and operating procedures, including workplace safety, inventory control and loss prevention
- Supporting continuous improvement by implementing company programs and influencing adoption
THE ESSENTIALS FOR SUCCESS:
Qualified candidates will be proven retail leaders who possess 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in driving top-line sales, attracting, developing and motivating top talent in a dynamic, ever-changing environment. Additional requirements include:
- Demonstrated success in interpreting reporting data, managing payroll budgets and controlling expenses
- A proven ability to monitor inventory, achieve operational excellence, drive culture and execute merchandising directives
- Proficiency with MS Office and Apple devices
- Strong collaboration, organizational and prioritization skills
- Adaptability to flex to changing priorities and expectations
- The ability to work a flexible, full-time schedule that includes days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- The ability to travel to attend business meetings and conferences
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to walk
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to reach with hands and arms
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to stand for a minimum of 4 hours
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to lift and/or move 50 lbs.
On an occasional basis, requires the ability to climb a ladder and balance COLORADO PAY RANGE
The Colorado pay range for this position is $26.00 - $43.30 per hour with the opportunity to earn tips and additional compensation pursuant to the company’s services compensation plan. Exact pay will be based on position, experience level and geographic location. ABOUT
For a summary of available benefits click: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to General Manager
At Ulta Beauty (NASDAQ: ULTA), the possibilities are beautiful. Ulta Beauty is the largest North American beauty retailer and the premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin care products, hair care products and salon services. We bring possibilities to life through the power of beauty each and every day in our stores and online with more than 25,000 products from approximately 500 well-established and emerging beauty brands across all categories and price points, including Ulta Beauty’s own private label. Ulta Beauty also offers a full-service salon in every store featuring—hair, skin, brow, and make-up services.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with arrest records, conviction records, or other criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of any applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act.
- Loss Prevention