Responsible for an assigned portfolio of the most complex and or large dollar amount loan and/or deposit relationships with middle market businesses in the community. Solicits new business, cross sells, administers and services existing business relationships.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Services customers seeking loan and/or deposit relationships of large dollar amounts and of high complexity with the Bank, interviews applicants to develop information concerning their businesses and requirements, evaluates credit information and makes relationship recommendations.
- Maximizes the Department’s profitability through the maintenance of a high quality loan portfolio. Follows current loans to ensure conformity with terms; maintains current and complete credit file.
- Participates in a formal call program to develop new loan, deposit and fee based business.
- Follows market trends and developments to increase the Bank’s business in established and developing markets.
- Represents the Bank in civic and community activities.
Services customers seeking loan and/or deposit relationships of large dollar amounts and of high complexity.
Manage and retain existing clients. Works closely with internal contacts to service clients.
Supervisory/ Managerial Responsibilities:
May coach/mentor junior relationship managers.
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelors Degree or four years relevant experience.
Minimum of seven years commercial portfolio management experience.
Financial analysis and knowledge of banking credit principals.
General knowledge of banking and the Bank’s various commercial fee based products.
Applied knowledge of Bank policies and procedures.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of personnel using diplomacy.
Ability to sell effectively to prospects and clients.
Excellent presentation skills.
Radnor, Pennsylvania, United States of America
- Banking Services
- Financial Analysis
- Loan Origination