The ideal #individual will be able to operationally execute initiatives that set the appropriate scene in the pool areas of the hotel and restaurant both day and night. The role will act as the catalyst for creating innovative programming, events, and collaborations and occasions on and off property that resonate with the hotel guest and locals alike.
- Create “the” experience at the pool by providing superior customer service;
- The position is expected to source new and maintain existing networks including musicians, artists, tastemakers and other creative partners that may play a role in setting the social scene;
- The position assists in programming the pool areas for the senses: sight, sound, smell, touch, taste
- Must be creative, willing to experiment and value relationships and understand how they impact the success of the property;
- Position will also work closely with the Guest Service Manager through various initiatives and act as the boots on the ground for the property and PR relationship;
- Must be able to source vendors and maintain vendor relationships Prior proper approval of new vendor relationships by Hotel and Restaurant Management is required;
- Regularly attend property meetings and effectively communicate ongoing and upcoming programming and events to the property management team and staff for optimal operational performance.
Needed to be successful in this position:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Creativity. Motivation. Customer Service orientation.
- Ability to work independently and to manage projects effectively.
- Organized and detailed oriented.
- High School graduate or higher.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Prior experience preferred. A high school diploma or equivalent required.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read, write, and verbally communicate effectively and professionally with other business departments, guests, and vendors. Ability to diplomatically deal with difficult situations and people, while exhibiting a consistent level of professionalism.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, or telephone. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10-25 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
At each turn, [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Pool Attendant - SPRUZZO rooftop prides itself on five cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability and #Fun. The associates of Concord believe in a strong culture with focus on Health and Wellness, Sustainability, and Work/Life Balance:
Our Benefits (Full-time Associates ONLY)
- Competitive Pay;
- Great Benefits including various levels of Medical plans, prescription discounts plus vision/dental;
- 401(k) Retirement Program with company contribution – FREE MONEY!
- Discounted hotel room night program (Concord, & Marriott);
- Group Life Insurance equal to your annual salary;
- Voluntary Short- and Long-Term Disability programs;
- Verizon Wireless discount – save up to 18% off your billing a month with our partnership with Verizon.
Concord Hospitality earned the recognition of Great Place to Work® as well as recent acknowledgement of Great Places to Work for millennials, and for women!
Proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V and maintain a drug-free work environment.
*Management reserves the right to change, modify, and/or alter any of the duties listed above to meet business demands