Responsible for conducting advanced quantitative and statistical analyses of customer information, evaluating customer behavior and the profitability of the customer portfolio to generate actionable insights that support critical business decisions.Primary Responsibilities:
Education and Experience Required:
- Develop and direct a variety of fact-based analyses that aid Management in making decisions relating to the creation or expansion of new or existing services.
- Develop creative approaches and methodologies to answer critical business questions, evaluate new product and service opportunities, and assess market potential.
- Provide actionable and insightful recommendations from data mining, segmentation, customer profiling and quantitative analyses with the goals of: identifying acquisition, cross-sell, up-sell, and retention opportunities.
- Evaluate opportunities to improve customer profitability, targeting efficacy, offer appeal, channel preference, product and service bundling, customer loyalty, etc.
- Participate in strategic marketing decisions relating to customer needs, preferences, behaviors and segmentation, as well as advertising, direct marketing, and digital marketing efforts.
- Interpret results of analyses, translate insights into actionable recommendations, present the insights and recommendations to senior management and work closely with business partners to integrate and operationalize the recommendations in the business strategies, plans and tactics.
Bachelor's degree (preferably in quantitative field)
3 years relevant experience
New Product Development
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: R07206
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
M&T Bank is a multi-state community-focused bank serving
New York, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Virginia,
West Virginia and Washington, D.C. Founded in 1856, the company provides
banking, investment, insurance and mortgage financial services to more than 3.6
million consumer, business and government clients.
M&T Bank Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer, including disabilities and veterans.
Equal Housing Lender. NMLS #381076. © 2019 M&T Bank. Member FDIC.
Industry Financial Services
Company size 10,001+ employees
Headquarters Buffalo, New York
Type Public Company
View the full profile