Responsible for conducting advanced quantitative and statistical analyses of customer information, evaluating customer behavior and the profitability of the customer portfolio to generate actionable insights that support critical business decisions.Primary Responsibilities:
Education and Experience Required:
- Develop and direct a variety of fact-based analyses that aid Management in making decisions relating to the creation or expansion of new or existing services.
- Develop creative approaches and methodologies to answer critical business questions, evaluate new product and service opportunities, and assess market potential.
- Provide actionable and insightful recommendations from data mining, segmentation, customer profiling and quantitative analyses with the goals of: identifying acquisition, cross-sell, up-sell, and retention opportunities.
- Evaluate opportunities to improve customer profitability, targeting efficacy, offer appeal, channel preference, product and service bundling, customer loyalty, etc.
- Participate in strategic marketing decisions relating to customer needs, preferences, behaviors and segmentation, as well as advertising, direct marketing, and digital marketing efforts.
- Interpret results of analyses, translate insights into actionable recommendations, present the insights and recommendations to senior management and work closely with business partners to integrate and operationalize the recommendations in the business strategies, plans and tactics.
Bachelor's degree (preferably in quantitative field)
3 years relevant experience
Laboratory Information Management Systems
Certified Global Meeting Planner
Good Manufacturing Practices
High Performance Liquid Chromatography
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: R07206
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
M&T Bank is a multi-state community-focused bank serving New York, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Virginia, West Virginia and Washington, D.C. Founded in 1856, M&T Bank provides banking, investment, insurance and mortgage financial services to consumer, business and government clients.
- One of the 20 largest U.S.-based commercial banks
- $123 billion in assets as of December 31, 2015
- 3.8 million customers
- 17,000+ team members
- 800+ domestic full-service branches
- 1,600+ ATMs
- Online banking (mtb.com) and mobile devices
We’re headquartered in Buffalo NY, and we are organized around 17 community bank regions lead by local regional presidents. This means decisions about loans and community activities are made locally, by the people in the bank who know the community best.
Of the largest 100 banks operating in 1983, only 23 remain today. Among the remaining, M&T ranks 1st in stock price growth.
M&T has been profitable for 158 consecutive quarters—more than 39 straight years.
View the full profile