To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA 98198
- Bryan Jones
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kelly Services • Seattle, WA
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Material Handler for one of our top clients in Des Moines, WA (greater Seattle area). Late 2nd shift Sunday-Thursday 6:00 pm-2:30 am Start Date: As soon as possible This is a temp-to-hire opportunity starting at $15.00/hour. This transition can normally take up to 6-months to convert to permanent. As a Material Handler placed with Kelly Services, you will be responsible for performing a variety of warehouse-related duties.
- Maintains a clean, safe and organized work area.
- Loading totes and pulling materials and/or product per work orders, sales orders, and/or stock requisitions and customer orders.
- Tracks and locates materials and assists in the maintenance of the locator system
- Demonstrates safe and efficient usage of hand and power jacks, ladders, carts, forklift, electronic scales, truck and other equipment in loading and unloading shipments and distributing materials or product.
- Follows all safety procedures by SOP, local instruction, and supervisors.
- At least 1-2 years of recent warehouse experience.
- Strong preference for candidates with Forklift Driving experience and/or certification.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on occasion.
- Basic mathematical skills.
Why Kelly? With Kelly®, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 99 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 11,000 scientific professionals last year. As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies.
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career.
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans.
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
You pursued a career in health science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today. Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, and Gender Identity, and is committed to employing a diverse workforce.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.