Summit Hills, Spartanburg's premier Independent Senior Living
Retirement Community is seeking a PT Driver - Transportation Leader to
direct and implement automotive transportation schedules for Members
at all levels of care within the campus environment. CDL license required.
Experience and Skills:
- High school graduation or GED required.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Transportation experience required.
- Two years' experience in a similar transportation position desired.
- CDL required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record
as specified by
the company and by the company’s automobile insurance carrier.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a
high level of
- Work outdoors and indoors during the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC
system, carpeted flooring, normal office noise levels, normal or
noise levels, lengthened periods of exposure to sun or cold).
- Climb up to two flights of stairs.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or more.
- Ability to work under time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Remain seated in car for long periods of time.
- Ability to drive 15 passenger van and/or mini-bus.
- Respond to medical emergencies if needed.
- Assist with Member evacuations.
Part-Time Position Benefits Include:
- 401k and PTO