Summit Hills, Spartanburg's premier Independent Senior Living Retirement Community is seeking a PRN Driver - Transportation Leader to direct and implement automotive transportation schedules for Members at all levels of care within the campus environment. CDL license required.
Experience and Skills:
- High school graduation or GED required.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Transportation experience required.
- Two years experience in a similar transportation position desired.
- CDL required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record as specified by
the company and by the company’s automobile insurance carrier.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of
- Work outdoors and indoors during the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC
system, carpeted flooring, normal office noise levels, normal or elevated street
noise levels, lengthened periods of exposure to sun or cold).
- Climb up to two flights of stairs.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or more.
- Ability to work under time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Remain seated in car for long periods of time.
- Ability to drive 15 passenger van and/or mini-bus.
- Respond to medical emergencies if needed.
- Assist with Member evacuations.
Drive Commercial Vehicle