Job Purpose/Summary (The "What"):
- The primary role of the Prepared Foods analyst is gathering, analyzing and documenting customer needs into well-organized business requirements necessary for delivering technology solutions that align with strategic goals and meet customer needs, expected delivery dates, and exceptional quality standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (The "How"):
- Effective gathering, analyzing, simplifying, organizing and documenting business requirements.
- Model as-is and to-be business processes spanning a variety of process areas such as sales, transportation, warehousing, or manufacturing
- Develop functional/design specifications to provide necessary details for customized software development.
- Document and perform application configuration within a variety of software packages.
- Create business reports.
- Build system to system interfaces.
- Configure, test, implement, and troubleshoot mobile printers, VMUs, and RF scanners.
Application Quality Assurance
- Development and execution of unit, system and integration test cases
- Development of test plans for a given sprint or release
End User Engagement
- Partnership with other team members in development and delivery of training materials for end users.
- Development of strong business relationships by demonstrating an understanding of related processes, requirements, systems and terminology.
- Customer engagements together with our key strategic partners to ensure ticket timely resolution.
- Provide business insights to improve documentation used to support activities and Incident resolution.
- Create, maintain, and ensure quality of systems that support key Customer business processes.
- Collaborate with the functional end users, vendors, and IT peers to support applications, system integrations, and capabilities as needed.
- Document and maintain support procedures and information as needed to maintain a positive support level.
- Focus on delivering support efforts within established service level agreements to ensure department key performance indicators are met.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other technical area.
- 1+ years of IT experience with emphasis on warehousing or technical degree with limited experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Basic knowledge of JIRA, HP Quality Center and Remedy is a plus.
- Excellent customer facing and communication skills including excellent written and verbal communication skill.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical solutions and approaches to a non-technical audience.
Preferred Skills (Not requiring these but BY/JDA/Red Prairie exposure a big plus. IT application experience a big plus):
- WMS solution design and implementation experience
- WMS production support experience
- Experience in Labor Management, Slot Management, and MHE Integration for WMS
- Understanding of supply chain, logistics, and distribution functional concepts
- Technical experience with these will be a big plus:
Relocation Assistance Eligible:
- Some travel will be required.
- Amount of travel will be determined by individual project requirements.
1ST SHIFT (United States of America)
Hourly Applicants ONLY -You must complete the task after submitting your application to provide additional information to be considered for employment.
Tyson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.CCPA Notice. If you are a California resident, and would like to learn more about what categories of personal information we collect when you apply for this job, and how we may use that information, please read our CCPA Job Applicant Notice at Collection, click here .
- Business Processes
- Business Requirements
- Customer Demand Planning
- Design Specifications
- Enterprise Application Software