You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
iFuse Solutions is looking to add a Systems Analyst to our client’s team in the Cleveland, OH area. The Systems Analyst is responsible for supporting the Logility Supply Chain solution and for the design, development, implementation, and support of the Supply Chain Planning solutions and tools.
- Provide system analysis, configurations and process design expertise within the Supply Chain business, and turn requirements into system solutions
- Provide solution support for Logility Supply Chain (Demand Optimization, Inventory Planning, Supply Planning, Manufacturing Optimization, Integrated Business Planning, S&OP Analytics)
- Manage and control integrations and implementation of changes through all project lifecycle phases.
- Create documentation for business processes and train users on new processes, functionality, reports and transactions.
- Project management within area of expertise of assigned Supply Chain solution to achieve promised results.
- Develop detailed functional specifications, and document all changes
- Collaborating with other team members to design and deploy effective IT solutions
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in Supply Planning and S&OP solutions especially Logility or similar Supply Chain Planning Systems
- Functional & technical understanding of end-to-end S&OP processes and data architecture
- Design & implementation experience
- Ownership of full lifecycle implementation of Supply Chain solutions
- Experience in SAP Production Planning and Materials Management modules is a plus
- PMP certification is a plus
- Business Processes
- Certified Project Management Professional
- Data Analysis
- Integrated Business Planning
- Logistics Operations
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 6874_9300fdb0b104d0e2f4b596c
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.