To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Moline, IL 61265
- Kitti Moore
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
AD30 - Administrative Assistant III
Kelly Services • Moline, IL
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Administrative Assistant III in Moline, IL
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a full-time Administrative Assistant III. This long-term position will support John Deere, one of the world’s leading equipment and manufacturing companies, at its location in Moline, IL.
This assignment is paying $25.30 per hour and tentatively starting February 2019
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administrative duties such as travel assistance, schedule meetings
- Perform a variety of duties commensurate with this level, e.g., develop and maintain intranet web sites
- Assist with administration and negotiation of car programs, submit financial reports, assist with system and procedures definition
- administer payroll; and may receive project work consistent with the skills and skill level found in the job's other work.
- Schedules and maintains appointment calendars on behalf of department managers or supervisors; may coordinate meeting amenities (i.e. refreshments, etc.).
Term of Assignment
- Long Term – February 2019 to February 2022
- 40 hours a week M-F.
REQUIRED Skills and Education:
- High School or equivalent required
- Must be skilled in Microsoft office products and able to learn proprietary web applications.
- Must Haves: Highly organized and strong attention to detail
- High level of professionalism
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position. If you have questions about the opening, you may contact the recruiter for this position at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.