The RN Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day staffing of the department, over seeing competencies, protocols, and evaluations.
CERTIFICATION & LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS
Registered Nurse (RN) Illinois and Basic Life Support (BLS).
Two (2) years Nursing. Experience in healthcare or related setting.
Leadership and organizational ability necessary. Ability to promote good interpersonal relationships for all staff in unit(s). Ability to motivate, accept, and institute changes. Must be able to confront, resolve, and remain tactful in addressing complaints. Communicates effectively and professionally with all member of interdisciplinary team and customers, both verbally and in writing. Knowledge of PC applications. Demonstrates clinical competencies in providing direct patient care and patient and family education as well as assisting the provider in the delivery of patient care. Demonstrates leadership and organizational skills with the ability to communicate effectively and corroboratively with others.
- Coordinates daily nursing activities at the Interventional pain clinic .
- Ensures staff members are adequately trained and are competent to perform all required job tasks.
- Assists in development and review of department policies, procedures, standing orders, and competencies.
- Performs all essential job functions of Registered Nurse (RN) IV.
- Performs essential job functions of direct reports.
- Resolves work related issues, or assists employees in solving work related issues, confers with manager to resolve more complex situations.
- Recommend various personnel actions including but not limited to hiring, performance appraisals, discipline, and promotions. Ensures direct reports are adequately trained and are competent to perform all required job tasks.
- Daily staff of department
- Completes staff evaluations
- Develops, reviews, revises department policy and protocols
- Performs daily job duties of nurse s in the department
- Works collaboratively with physicians, APP, manager, and medical director to advance the department
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Registered Nurse Certified