OfficeTeam has an excellent career opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative. Do you enjoy forming new relationships every day? This may be a great fit for your next career move. This position is based in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. If you're looking for work in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and can work a short-term temporary position, this could be the Customer Service Representative opportunity for you!
- May support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Solid understanding of customer service
- Experience performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office experience preferred
- Customer service and office administrative skills
- 2+ years' experience of demonstrated performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
- Eager problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- achievement oriented, positive attitude and an approach to work rooted in professionalism
- Ability to use multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
If you derive detail oriented and personal satisfaction from the expert application of customer service on a case-by-case basis, we want to hear from you. Apply today!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.