Customer Service Representative
1 Year Contract Responsibilities:
Call Center Worker - Customer Service
May take & deliver messages, provide information to callers, setup & maintain files, provide
• Operates automated equipment.
• Process a considerable amount of confidential & sensitive information in support of administrative activities.
• Arrange for & schedule appointments
• Interview callers
• Answer questions concerning departmental or divisional activities
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to build rapport with customers.
• Ability to seek guidance when answer is not clear.
• Receptive to feedback from others.
• Ability to prioritize workload
• Sense of Urgency for time sensitive projects.
• Teamwork, Attendance, Professionalism, & Excellent Phone demeanor.
• Takes on other assignments willingly.
• Accuracy of work.
• Excellent time management skills
• Seeks to know the business & what role department plays within organization.