To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Statesboro, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Advantage Resourcing • Statesboro, GA
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Construction Workers - Statesboro, GA
Advantage Resourcing is hiring Construction Workers for local and area projects that may be long or short term. Come talk to us to get more details about current construction projects! If you have entry level construction or general labor experience, Advantage Resourcing wants to talk to you!
What's next? How can you come work for Advantage Resourcing?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at apply.advantageresourcing.com
• Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
• Submit your resume via Indeed
Responsibilities of the Construction Worker include:
• Clean and prepare construction sites as needed, including erecting scaffolding and removing and properly disposing of debris and waste materials
• Carry materials and supplies from trucks to job site so they are ready for installation or other task
• Maintain a safe and clean job site by handling materials and storing them properly, picking up and removing all tools and equipment when not in use, and securing the job site on a daily basis.
• Perform all duties assigned by the construction manager or foreman
Qualifications of the Construction Worker include:
• Must have physical strength, hand-eye coordination, and endurance
• Ability to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift up to 60 pounds
• Able to work independently or as an active member of a team
• Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
• Ability to work outside in a variety of weather conditions
• Must have Steel Toe Boots for all construction sites. Any needed personal protective equipment will be supplied by Advantage Staffing
So why pick Advantage Resourcing? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Support from your Advantage Resourcing team to help you find the job that fits YOU!!
Keywords: Construction, Labor, general labor
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Full Time, Temp Position
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]