To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Raleigh, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Strategic Sourcing Manager - Raleigh, NC or virtual (east coast)
JLL • Raleigh, NC
Posted 2 months ago
Sr. Strategic Sourcing Manager – Raleigh, NC or virtual (east coast)
- Develop, lead, and execute commodity sourcing strategies for local, regional, national and global initiatives for facility and project management services
- Develop category plan to provide visibility to subcategory spends, supplier summaries, stakeholder engagement plans, contract summaries and market insights that lead to both short and long-term strategies.
- Lead development and execution of all sourcing-related functions: performing due diligence and assessment of prospective suppliers, executing RFPs/bids, negotiating contracts and ensuring effective transition to operations during implementation
- Identify and lead appropriate field resources to execute initiatives, manage supplier relationships as it relates to administrative and operational activities and issues
- Ensure contracting and procurement standards, policies and procedures are maintained and followed throughout the portfolio
- Partner with the client and JLL Facility Management team to drive both immediate and sustained benefits to the client
- Assess and build annual sourcing initiatives that provide detailed service commodity strategies that identify objectives, leveraged spend initiative, and milestone timelines
- Bring strategic thought leadership to account to identify additional cost and operational efficiencies
- Proactively manage internal and external customer expectations
- Conduct local and regional Preferred Supplier performance review meetings, manage supplier scorecards, and service obligations
- Support e-commerce procurement initiatives either corporate or client mandated
- Analyze price proposals, financial reports and other data to determine the reasonability of price and contractor capabilities
- Support a supplier diversity program in accordance with client and company requirements
- Ensure compliance to sourcing and contracting policies and procedures
- Manage a team of 2 direct reports
- Ability to travel if not local to Raleigh
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, or related discipline
- MBA, a plus
- CPM, CPSM, or CPSD, a plus
- People management experience required
- Minimum 8 years of strategic sourcing experience for services or indirect categories (e.g., facilities highly desired)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Proven track record of leading decentralized teams, with an ability to influence across the organization and deliver results in evolving environments
- Strategic mindset with the ability to develop strategic roadmaps and translate into executable plans and supply solutions
- Superior customer service, relationship building and follow up skills
- Strong analytical and organizational abilities
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Computer proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers here.