Human Resources (HR) ManagerCompensation:
$80000.00 to $90000.00 yearly
We are currently assisting a nonprofit organization located in Winchester, Virginia to find a Regional HR Director to join their team. This organization is a faith-based ministry, serving people of all beliefs in the DC, Metropolitan and Virginia area. This not-for-profit provides seniors with a variety of lifestyle, residential, and healthcare options throughout retirement communities in Virginia and Maryland. The Regional HR Director will be the first point of contact for team members and provide counsel, support, and coaching on talent and culture fundamentals and employee questions. The Regional HR Director will be a proactive business partner with executive leadership to develop strategies and achieve objectives that align with the organization. The ideal candidate for the Regional HR Director position will have 4+ years of experience as an HR Manager or leadership role focusing on employee relations, culture, and process improvement, proficient in any large HRIS platform, and obtain strong communication skills.
Responsibilities of the Regional HR Director:
- Partner with Sr. Leadership and serve alongside executive team in daily business operations
- Support and translate corporate policies and procedure the ensure they align between a corporate level and community level.
- Support and own all culture initiative and provide guidance to leadership at a local level
- Lead and create a positive work environment by promoting teamwork, mentorship, and productivity.
- Establish credibility with all internal members to create a safe and trusting work environment
- Serve as the main POC for all internal related issues regarding culture and environment.
- Evaluate and understand internal hiring needs to lead the recruitment process for open positions.
- Partner with leadership to develop a talent pipeline.
- Provide consultations to management and employees regarding company policies
Requirements of the Regional HR Director:
- 4+ years of experience as an HR Manager or leadership role focusing on employee relations, culture, and process improvement
- Ultipro HRIS experience preferred or large HRIS system
- Ability to communicate effectively
If you are interested in this direct - hire opportunity, please apply directly.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Human Resources (HR) Manager
for more information.
- Industrial Relations