To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Niagara Falls, NY
- Dunhill Professional Search
- Phone: 910-208-2002
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Dunhill Professional Search • Niagara Falls, NY
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Customer Service Representative I
Our Contact Center responds to and resolves Recruiting and Hiring inquiries (phone/e-mail) from candidates and employees in a timely manner and provides general information and assistance. The Contact Center resolves general inquiries from applicants regarding their application status, scheduling information, and other related inquiries. The Call Center is operational between the core hours of 7:00 AM and 10:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST) Monday through Friday and 11:00 AM and 4:00 PM EST Saturday and Sunday, excluding federal holidays. The staffing schedule is created using shifts to ensure coverage during core hours.
The Contact Center Representative (CSR) answers general inbound and places outbound calls in a contact center with the goal of resolving candidates' recruiting and hiring questions, concerns, and issues. The goal is to resolve issues and increase customer satisfaction. The CSR takes care of inbound and outbound calls of a lesser complexity that are primarily routine or basic in nature. The CSR follows basic procedures and scripts, using fundamental knowledge to navigate information systems along with a basic knowledge of Federal Recruiting and Hiring processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain a high level of professionalism with candidates and working to establish a positive rapport with every customer
- Update customer information in the customer service database during and after each inquiry
- Work with the management team to stay updated on process knowledge and be informed of any changes
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions through contact tracking
- Escalate candidate requests to Lead as needed
- Provide referral contact information for partner vendors and Hiring and Recruiting resources as needed
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- 1-2 years of prior customer service experience
- High school diploma/GED required (Associate degree in a business-related field preferred)
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Has a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime when needed
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
Relocation funding is not available for this position.
- Availability for evening and weekend shifts
- Flexibility - ability to work a shift schedule that would be subject to periodic changes.
- Previous Contact Center experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of federal recruitment and hiring is a plus.