The Pain Center of Arizona
, a division of Alliance HealthCare Services, is seeking a full time Medical Assistant, Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, in our out-patient ambulatory surgical center in Tempe, AZ.
Alliance HealthCare Services is a nationwide organization headquartered in Irvine, California. With the help of our 2,500 Team Members, our company provides exceptional care through our three divisions: Radiology, Oncology, and Pain Management. Together we are “One Alliance” committed to serving our patients and customers as “An Incredible Team Making an Incredible Difference.”What You’ll Do at The Pain Center, Alliance:
What You’ll Bring to The Pain Center, Alliance:
- Escort patients to exam or surgical room and obtain vital signs
- Assist with pain management procedures
- Keep exam rooms clean and instruments sterilized
- Cross-train in other departments as needed
What The Pain Center, Alliance Will Provide to You:
- High School diploma or equivalent exp.
- Medical Assistant diploma or 1 yr. of hands-on patient care exp.
- CPR Certification
URL blocked - click to apply
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k with Company match
- Paid Time Off: vacation, sick, holiday & float days
- Plus much more!
A division of Alliance HealthCare Services, we are an equal opportunity employer and we believe in strength through diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, status as a protected veteran, or disability.