Are you looking for a rewarding job that is dedicated to your safety and values each employee on a personal and individual basis? During these uncertain times we continue to provide care for clients in their homes and will equip caregivers with any PPE they may require. The safety and satisfaction of our clients and caregivers is important to our company.
Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate Entry Level Caregivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services to the Peoria, Woodford, and Tazewell county area that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.
Requirements to become a CAREGiver:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check, and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance (REQUIRED)
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead*
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead**Starting Pay is $12 an hour
If you have any questions, please call
between the hours of 9:00AM - 4:30PM.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.