Job DetailsJob Location
Oak Point University - Chicago, ILPosition Type
Full TimeEducation Level
4 Year Degree
Job Description About Oak Point University
From the very point of our inception in 1914, we have made it our cause to advance healthcare education. Its what we do. Its why we were built. But still, there are paths unexplored. There is potential undiscovered. There are possibilities unrealized. And from this point forward, its up to us to see them through. We are looking for people who want to help others reach their full potential while helping society at large. When you join Oak Point University you join a team of people who boldly embrace a new tradition in education to redefine what a healthier tomorrow looks like.Our Team
Oak Point University is seeking a Marketing + Communications Manager to support our Marketing + Communications team. The Marketing + Communications team is dedicated to harnessing the power of our brand and bringing the Universitys impact to life through the power of storytelling and engaging our audiences in meaningful and memorable ways.
The Office of Marketing + Communications (OMC) plays a strategic role in supporting the success of the Universitys short-term and long-term goals of brand visibility, enrollment, alumni relations, and external reputation. Our office is looking build a small but mighty team of design-savvy, data-driven, and performance-oriented people who seek to elevate the entire brand experience at Oak Point University. In their role, the Marketing + Communications Manager will deliver on-strategy, on-brand messages that are clear, concise, and consistent across a variety of experiences and channels.Your Role as Marketing + Communications Manager
The Marketing + Communications Manager helps bring to life the experience of an Oak Point University education to a prospective student, and the impact of a healthcare worker to the community. As a recently rebranded university, the Marketing + Communications Manager goals are to enhance brand recognition, increase engagement, drive enrollment, and ultimately impact overall student and employee satisfaction.
The Marketing + Communications Manager is responsible for managing and executing many of the deliverables in our annual OMC plan developed to help Oak Point University's achieve its strategic goals. The ideal candidate values learning and will seek to understand the essence of Oak Point University while building relationships with internal subject-matter experts. They possess deep understanding of communications and media and are project managers at heart.
The Marketing + Communications Manager will:
- Assist with the design, development, writing, and production of collateral and internal and external communications.
- Craft content that conveys the University's brand messaging and brings our strategic priorities to life in meaningful, memorable, and relatable ways.
- In collaboration with the Director of Alumni Relations, produce two to three annual issues of Reflections magazine.
- Develop and manage production timelines and ensure clear communication on deliverables and deadlines.
- Create and produce materials for University Events such as: Open Houses, Graduation Ceremonies, and Speaker Series events.
- Provide general support to Marketing Department.
- Manages overall production for OMC Creative Services and Website Update Requests.
- Manages media buys for OMCs advertising campaigns.
- Provides creative guidance and training as required for University communications, internal and external.
- Analyzes metrics, shares insights, and adjusts plans with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Ensures that cross-promotional opportunities are leveraged, and engagement opportunities are maximized.
- Assists the Consultant to the President in maintaining the master MarCom calendar.
- Provides support to Consultant to the President as needed.
Education, Experience, and Competencies:
- Bachelors degree in multimedia journalism, communications, or equivalent required. Masters degree a plus.
- Minimum of seven years of experience in print and digital publications with at least three years of supervisory experience.
- Minimum of three years of experience in higher education or another nonprofit environment.
- Exceptional project management skills.
- Outstanding communications skills (written and oral).
- Superior writing, proofreading, and editing skills.
- Exceptional organization, time management, and customer service skills.
- Self-starter with ability to think independently, strategically, and creatively.
- Collaborates effectively across departments and with third parties.
- Values learning, curiosity, and understanding.
- Advanced proficiency on Macs and PCs. Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), social networking sites, CRM and CMS systems (WordPress preferred)
For consideration, please submit a letter of interest, including a resume and access to digital portfolio of creative work.
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe In Design
- Adobe Photoshop
- Business Process Improvement