Looking for a Executive Assistant for a Non-Profit Organization in Downtown Baltimore!!!
• Motivated individual
- Organized candidate
• Salary up to $45k!!!
• Temporary to Permanent Position
• Working directly with the chief of staffs
• Assists with the coordination of executive meetings and retreats, as well as executive team member meetings with staffing, including: scheduling, reserving space, adressing a/v needs, and formatting and distributing agenda, handouts, and minutes
• 8:00AM to 5:30PM
• Providing customer service to a wide range of stakeholders
• Proficient in dication, minute taking, and basic proofreading skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Microsoft Outlook and Typing Assessments to be taken
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- Working directly with executives
- Scheduling, organizing meetings, transcribe minutes from meetings
- Assisting with filing and lodging as needed
• Proficient in Microsoft Office