To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Brattleboro, VT 05301
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Clinical Liaison / Transitional Care Navigator
BAYADA Home Health Care • Brattleboro, VT
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Clinical Liaison/Transitional Care Navigator
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking an energetic, self-motivated clinician to fill the position of Nurse Clinical Liaison to work with our dynamic team. In this role, you will represent BAYADA at hospitals and facilities in Bennington and Windham Counties, Vermont. The Clinical Liaison is a critical role that helps identify our current and future clients and facilitates the smooth transition to bring clients home. You will market BAYADA services by clearly articulating our differentiating features and benefits. You will also focus on maintaining relationships with clients and families, discharge planners, social workers and other hospital and facility personnel. Your clinical expertise will be utilized to assess patients' medical and social needs and to identify appropriate home care services. Working with the staff of the Bennington and Brattleboro BAYADA offices, you will be instrumental in the intake process and coordination of discharge care for clients who will be returning home.
This position requires a clinician who has strong experience in a health care environment and is able to develop and build strong, lasting relationships with referral sources, clients and families. Prior home care, case management or discharge planning experience is preferred. Excellent planning, organization and presentation skills are critical.
- Develop relationships, in accordance with The BAYADA Way, with referral sources, physicians and other health care professionals.
- Clearly articulate the features and benefits of BAYADA.
- Demonstrate mastery of clinical and regulatory home care eligibility criteria.
- Review all medical documentation and work with physicians to make clinical judgments about clients’ eligibility for home care services and if BAYADA has the resources to provide the ordered services.
- Coordinate with the service office to set up the services ordered by the physician.
- Must have a current license as an RN, LPN, PTA, or COTA in the State of Vermont
- Home Health Experience is strongly preferred
- 3- 5 years recent clinical experience; prior discharge planning or case management preferred.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, telephone, documentation, and communication skills.
- Ability to travel to hospitals and facilities in Bennington County and Windham County.
BAYADA believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. Be part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care while developing your career with an industry leader. Apply now for immediate consideration.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 350 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.