endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today's highly competitive market. Apply today!
100 Non Union metal fabrication factory, part of a multi site/state corporation. They are 45% employee owned and drive Continuous Improvement from the top down. Company is Safety First, Profit Focused, Quality Obsessed. All sites within the company has a CI Leader. Reporting to the Plant Manager position will interface with all departments, all shifts and individuals employed. Position will audit, develop and train CI
Along with a base of 80-90K, there is a bonus and after one full year 20% invested in the company ESOP (Employee Stock Owner Purchase) and fully vested after one year.
The Continuous Improvement/Lean Champion Leader works with the corporate and site management teams to identify key initiatives that will improve safety and quality, reduce costs, reduce cycle time or improve our customer experience. Utilizes lean principles in the execution of multiple projects to deliver overall business improvement. Helps drive Lean deployment as a change agent, leader, and coach for all QSC employees.
1. Leads and directs cross-functional teams in Lean and Kaizen project execution.
2. Applies Lean principles i.e. Lean Thinking, Voice of the Customer, Six-Sigma, Value Stream Mapping,
5-S, Theory of Constraints, RCA/Problem Solving, Project Prioritization and Management, Agile PM, and ensures tools/processes are in place to sustain gains.
3. Analyze and value opportunities for prioritization and ROI as well as guide and plan actions around safety, quality, people, and productivity initiatives.
4. Be the expert on Lean, Six Sigma, and overall continuous improvement concepts, as well as providing learning opportunities to all team members.
5. Trains team members in the application of appropriate Lean principles. Equips team members and process owners with tools in order to ensure projects controls are sustainable.
6. Conducts training for employees on Lean principles during kaizen events and training workshops.
7. Demonstrate the ability to challenge the status-quo and encourage break-through thinking to ensure Continuous Improvement principles are implemented.
8. Implements, executes, and facilitates the utilization of lean tools to include, but not limited to: Voice of the Customer (Internal/External), 5S, Value Stream Mapping, Waste Identification/Value Enhancement, 3P Cell Design, Visual Management Systems such as Takt and Issue Resolution Boards, Theory of Constraints, Six-Sigma(SPC), RCA/Problem Solving, TPM, Standard Work, SMED, Kanban, LEAN Strategy Development and Tactical
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Value Stream Mapping
Six Sigma Methodology
Single Minute Exchange Of Die (Smed)
Continuous Improvement Process