Manager of BenefitsCompensation:
$85000.00 to $95000.00 yearly
Robert Half is working with a highly respected organization in the surrounding area of New Brunswick, NJ to find an Account Manager. The Account Manager will manage the sales to customer accounts within their assigned geographic area to achieve sales and profit targets. This individual should have excellent communication skills , strong initiative, and the ability to motivate their team members. Three or more years of experience in a similar role is preferred. If you are already in contact with one of our Recruiting Managers please reach out to them directly to discuss this opportunity. If not, for immediate consideration, please apply or call Vince Forchetti at
- Working with the customer and serving as their primary point of contact.
- Providing data and analytic reports on their territory's performance.
- Working strategically to achieve growth and expand profits.
- Supporting the education of staff and customers on by conducting training and product demonstrations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with Omni-Channel retailing
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills including a personable communication style
- Positive and enthusiastic demeanor
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Account Manager and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Account Manager
for more information.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Microsoft Excel