About AramarkAramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description
We are currently seeking a Manager, Plant Operations and Maintenance (POM) to support our maintenance operations and help to supervise all activities related to maintenance. Essential Functions:
Leadership - Leverage Aramark's coaching model to engage and develop team members to their fullest potential. Reward and recognize employees. Ensure individual and all team performance meets objectives and client expectations. Plan and lead daily team briefings. Ensure safety standards in all operations.
Client Relationship - Identify client needs and communicate operational progress. Deliver and model WEST as foundation for excellent customer service.
Financial Performance - Ensure the completion and maintenance of P&L or client budget statements. Deliver client and company financial targets. Adopt all Aramark processes and systems, understand performance metrics, data, order and inventory trends; educate teams on key levers to improve margins.
Leadership - May manage as part of larger team or manage function independently and without direct supervision. Customarily and regularly directs the work of at least two full-time employees or their equivalent. Makes or influences employment decisions affecting the team, including hiring, promotions, and other changes in status. The ability to multi-task is a must.
- Responsible for developing and executing maintenance solutions to meet customer needs.
- Executes facilities maintenance and upkeep following predefined specifications.
- Lead, mentor, engage and develop teams to maximize their contributions, including recruiting, assessing, training, coaching and managing performance. Ensure maintenance services appropriately connects to the Executional Framework.
- Coach employees by creating a shared understanding about what needs to be achieved and how it is to be achieved.
- Reward and recognize employees.
- Ensure safety and sanitation standards in operation are compliant with Aramark and client regulations.
- Requires at least 2 years experience and 0-2 years in a management role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Operate Plant Equipment
Repair Mechanical Equipment