The AR/Collections Coordinator - Start ASAP!
The AR/Collections Coordinator is a position with a company that is growing rapidly! They are looking for star collectors with great communication skills. Preferably looking for previous business to business collection experience. These collection efforts will be to open accounts with current vendors for continued maintenance and business.
What the company needs in the AR/Collection Coordinator:
- The AR/Collection coordinator will send correspondence to vendors to encourage payment of delinquent accounts.
- Handle research on accounts to resolve disputes.
- Respond to emails from vendors on invoice issues.
- Record information about financial status of vendor and status of collection efforts.
- PREVIOUS BUISNESS to BUISNESS Collections experience is a MUST
Qualifications Preferred for the AR/Collections Coordinator
- Solid AR/Collections experience
- Excellent customer service/Good listener
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid computer skills
Perks of the AR/Collections coordinator Role:
- Stable and growing company
- Established accounting & financing department
- Competitive benefits
- Employee training & development
- Active Listening
- Business To Business
- Conflict Resolution
- Customer Service